[WriteLog] Makrothen Crash

Dean St. Hill dmsthill at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 10:11:32 EDT 2016

It is possible that the crash is somehow related to win10. If you could try
re-installing your latest Writelog update. This seems to fix a number of
problems for me. Though I don't think I've come across this specific issue.

Dean - 8P2K

*Dean St.Hill*

*Barbados.JustAskLocals.com <http://Barbados.JustAskLocals.com>*
*It's A Big World. Travel Smarter <http://barbados.justasklocals.com/>*