[WriteLog] Time for a reboot

Thom ki8w at usa.com
Sat Oct 8 10:34:39 EDT 2016

I have had a bunch of problems this past week....rtty stuff not
working...intermod and other junk noises on the radio...Writelog
failures...laptop issues... and a discontinued RTTY contest   I need a
reboot of myself.

I am going to find a college football game to go to.

see ya all on Monday.

73

Thom KI8W