[WriteLog] RX With XMMTY.ocx

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 9 16:53:38 EDT 2016

Garbage on the screen is usually a good thing. But if you want to tighten up
the squelch on MMTTY, you can. Click inside the horizontal signal indicator
in the MMTTY RTTY control panel. Pictures of that signal indicator in 2nd
and 3rd screenshots on this page:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/rtty/page-4/

Click to the right to move the squelch setting higher.

Don AA5AU