[WriteLog] [RTTY] NO Makrothen contest

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Sun Oct 9 17:05:24 EDT 2016

I think the response of the RTTY contest community  to come out and
operate to support the Makrothen RTTY contest in spite of DK3VN's
"discontinuance notice" is a tribute to its popularity and to
Waldemar's wisdom in starting it up years ago.

Waldemar, this please accept my personal thanks for putting your past
efforts into making your contest such a success that it can live on
purely on it's own popularity.

Jerry W4UK