[WriteLog] MMTTYPlugin for Writelog problem

joeduerbusch k0bx at arrl.net
Mon Oct 31 16:17:17 EDT 2016

Hi I just got a new laptop running windows 10.
I am running WL v1208c .
I am trying to install the MMTTY Plugin.  I am getting an error message
saying:
"Writelog must be installed!"  ?
Now before you say it, MMTTY.OCX works fine, I know it is there.
The reason I want the old Plugin is that the character showed on the screen
in sync with the monitor tones.
On MMTTY.OCX the Whole Macro is displayed, and then you have listen to the
audio to know when it is finished sending.
I have been on RTTY for 40 years now, Listening/and watching the two
together just seems right.

BTW on my other Win10 Computer, the plugin works fine.

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll Phone
Honor Roll CW