[WriteLog] RTTY messages containing %e not at the end

Steve Forst numbnutz33 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 19 17:00:03 EDT 2016

As a blind guy  I am a modest RTTY op, and hesitate to put in my 2
cents.  I did find that any spaces after the %e would trigger the
warning message.    My text to speech software will say "space" if a
space character is there.  Not sure what a sighted person would see  in
the macro box after the %e to indicate any spaces.  Deleting all  spaces
after %E solved the problem.   Learned this after trial and error and
head scratching.

73, Steve KW3A