[WriteLog] F messages

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Fri Sep 23 19:27:04 EDT 2016

got a full install I found on CD and have 12.08 back up and running but
a problem with sending rtty messages has shown up. I have all starting
with %r and ending with %E  example: %Rcq test k4wi cq%E. But when I hit
any of the F keys it starts out but only sends a few of the characters
and quits but the mmtty window shows it sent the whole line. Everything
works in DX4WIN and MMTTY exactly how it should so the microHam router
must be ok.... so where do I look... is this a writelog problem? thanks,
Cort K4WI