[WriteLog] Missing Log Entries

Robb Webb. Photographer robb at robbwebbphotography.co.uk
Mon Sep 26 15:57:54 EDT 2016

Good morning everyone, firstly if you worked GU0URR in CQWW RTTY over the weekend.
Thank you all.

Now. I was running two radios. One was my run radio and the other multiplier hunting on a different band.

If it's at all relevant to the log I was running two versions of Mmty each one in a separate rtty rite Window. Both the radios were connected to track band changes. One radio was set as main and the other as multiplier radio. Radios set to 2. It was set up to show in the log which radio made the contact and that part is in the log.

It seems that I have around 100 contacts (that's most likely all of the contacts) made on the multiplier radio that are not showing in the log.
The serial numbers in the log show skipped numbers and the band summary doesn't include them. I've just realised that makes it even more complicated. The radio 1 and 2 are showing in the log !! But with missing numbers in the sequence !!

I cannot seem to see a way of recovering the contacts. I have tried recalculating the score.

Has anyone got any ideas.

Cheers guys.

A weary GU0URR

Robb Webb Photography