[WriteLog] band data

Kostas SV1DPI sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Fri Apr 7 02:47:21 EDT 2017

Hello to all

I want to drive some bandpass filter and an antenna switch to work
automatically when the radio changes bands. I remember that it was
possible in the past via LPT port. The one of my computers is a laptop
and has not an LPT port at all. Except this I use windows 7 where the
access to LPT port is not something it works so easy as in XP. Radios
are kenwood 950, kenwood 850 and icom 756 pro ii and as I know these do
not provide band data in some connector. I saw recently that n1mm+
broadcasts band data of every radio in the network. Is possible this
with writelog, or any other solution for my problem (except to buy a
commercial interface as microham).

...73 de Kostas SV1DPI
   (One of SZ1A-EP6T)