[WriteLog] Flex WinKey: How to change CW speed?

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Sun Aug 6 11:30:53 EDT 2017

I was playing around in NAQP over the weekend testing my new antenna system.

I'm using a Flex 6700 which has a winkeyer.  I setup a com port in
Smartcat for the winkeyer then used that com port in the setup of
Writelog.  It sends just fine.

I couldn't figure out how to change the sending speed.  Any changes in
Writelog (alt F9/F10) or adjustments in SmartSDR had no affect. My key
is connected directly to the Flex and that will change speed based on
the flex setting.  I'm having trouble with Writelog and saved F-Key
messages.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Rich - N5ZC