[WriteLog] CSS without CW sidetone and no F buttons working

Kari Gustafsson kari at sm0hrp.se
Wed Aug 23 07:39:29 EDT 2017

Hi,
I have installed the CSS on Writelog demo and I am using the "pipes" version
of configuring for Winkeyer and OSTP. I can hear all the stations but:
1. No CW generated with F1 button. Non of the F buttons seem to do anything.
Often I get the fault message "Can not open Winkeyer port" eventhoigh it is
a "pipe".
2. I have a Flex-6700 with latest writelog drivers. Can I use the DAX RX IQ
stream to fill the bandmap without having Flexradio on?
73s Kari SM0HRP