[WriteLog] MMTTY issue

Ed Schuller eschuller at ymail.com
Sat Jan 7 16:22:15 EST 2017

I'm running v12 and MMTTY. In the past, using v11 I had zero problems. Today, I have an issue with transmitting. When I send, the steam starts out fine but then hangs up near the end and takes a few seconds to complete. Also, there are instances when I go to transmit and the exchange (or whatever I'm sending) goes out in a fast burst. Closing and reopening MMTTY stops that but gets it back to the original issue of hanging up. Power level makes no difference (I thought it might be RF). I'm stumped!

Any thoughts would be appreciated ......

73,
Ed K6CTA

Sent from my iPhone