[WriteLog] arrl RU test

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Tue Jan 10 14:00:45 EST 2017

Thanks Joe,

I agree monitoring the PC sound isn't very reliable but at least I can hear
something so I know I have the correct input device. The very weak signal
sounds like a simple broken wire somewhere. Unfortunately I'll have to wait
a couple of weeks to dig into it again due to my upcoming trip to CA.
That's a great idea about tuning in WWV for a reasonable calibration of the
setup. Most of the time when I was futzing with this, there were no RTTY
signals available.

73, Alan  AD6E