[WriteLog] Attention NAQP and Sprint Pre-Fill Fans!

Eric Rosenberg ericrosenberg.dc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 16:26:18 EST 2017

Jim - It's sn ADIF file. I don't remember where I got the one I played with. Check the reflector archives. A description of it might be in the WL help files.

While you're at it, how about working on the Friends.ini files. The installer is no longer available and I couldn't get it to eork.

73,
Eric W3DQ

On Jan 19, 2017, Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
>> For those of you who create and/or use pre-fill files for the NAQP
>and CW
>> and RTTY Sprint contests, please note that the following stations are
>now
>> in DC and not MD:
>
>Where does one get the N1MM pre-fill files? Are they in text format?
>I could work on a utility to convert them into WriteLog format (in all
>the spare time I have - hah!)
>
>73 - Jim AD1C

- Sent from my mobile phone