[WriteLog] Writelog not recognizing USB connection to K3S

n1sv at comcast.net n1sv at comcast.net
Sun Mar 5 17:18:11 EST 2017

I am a long time Writelog user who just purchased a K3S / P3. In Writelog under "Setup > Ports...", the USB port is not being recognized. This same port is visible using the K3 utility and in the Windows 7 device manager. If I unplug the P3 from the K3S serial port (RJ45) and connect that to the PC serial port all is ok. Am I missing something or does Writelog not recognize USB ports in this scenario?

Les, N1SV