[WriteLog] CTY-2702 Country Files - 14 February 2017

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Wed Mar 8 09:58:31 EST 2017

I can assure you that I was in the US Virgin Islands last weekend. There
are even pictures on http://wp2aa.com . The ARRL will hopefully use the
correct country list so whether your log shows zero points or three or a
KP2 mult or not will not matter. I hope that people did not delete the QSO
or not call me based on what their software showed. This was my third and
possibly final contest as WP2AA. Prior to the contest, I was totally
unaware that the latest country file was incorrect. My operation was
listed on NG3K's contest operations and in many DX bulletins. I seemed to
get a lot of N1MM users questioning my location so it would be nice if
someone could forward this to the N1MM list. For all that did work me,
thanks for the QSOs.  Please QSL via WD9DZV.

73,
John KK9A - WP2AA