[WriteLog] WriteLog 12.14 is released!
steve at n9oh.com
Thu Mar 9 17:33:18 EST 2017
Sorry about that - that was a typo / copy-pasta! All full version purchases come with 12 months of free upgrades.
I’ve already updated the email release template. :)
On March 9, 2017 at 3:50:32 PM, Alan Zack (k7acz at cox.net) wrote:
Is FEB 2015 a typo? Should it be FEB 2016? I last paid in OCT 2015 for the 2015 CQWWDX and so my free updates expired OCT 2016 I think. If not I will gladly take the most recent free update to 12.14. Now running 12.11D
From: WriteLog [mailto:writelog-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Steve Woodruff
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 5:46 PM
To: writelog at contesting.com
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog 12.14 is released!
WriteLog version 12.14 is a free upgrade for anyone who has purchased the full version of WriteLog since Feb 2015. If you are running an earlier version, go here to purchase a new registration code: http://writelog.com/ordering
New in version 12.14 since 12.13:
* Tolerate non-compliant ERROR_IO_PENDING COM port driver for rig.
* K3 and TS-2000 drivers tolerate more than 150msec delayed response.
* Broadcast Scores to cqcontest.net sends “total” for single band contest.
* In RttyRite window, when using a font that has wider bold characters than its
normal face (e.g. Lucidia) leave space for bolding. Leaves space at right edge
of RttyRite window instead of obscuring the ends of lines with bolding.
* Fix NA Sprint CW and RTTY handling of KH6 multiplier.
* Update INQP to newest rule change.
- NAQP: The upgrade kits do not update the necessary files for the NAQP rules change.
You must use File/Web-Update-Data-Files to get the changed multiplier support.
12.14 upgrade installers are available here: http://writelog.com/downloads/writelog-versions
Steve N9OH & Wayne W5XD
More information about the WriteLog