[WriteLog] Flex 6700 and Writelog 12.10E

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Mon Nov 6 18:18:17 EST 2017

Today I installed the latest Flex driver for Writelog. It's been a while
since I used WL so I thought I would try it with the new Flex Driver. I
wanted to see if the SO2R switching was improved.

First of all I use a Maestro with my 6700 so I only have 2 slices A & B.
>From what think I'm seeing it looks like I can't use the Maestro since
WL wants to use slices C & D for the second radio. Am I correct or am I
missing something here?

Also for some reason when I'm making changes to my configuration
settings it is not being saved. I make my change hit apply then Save
Configuration but after I restart WL the changes were not saved.

Any Ideas?

Hope this makes some sense!

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

AI9T DX Cluster

Version 4 AI9T   Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7300
Version 6 AI9T-2 Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7373 (CW + Skimmer)