[WriteLog] Two Issues

Wayne support at writelog.com
Mon Nov 27 09:45:04 EST 2017

> 2. Intermittently, the transmitted audio gets cut off. The radio is keyed, but
> neither live mic nor recorded messages are transmitted. Rebooting Writelog
> solves the problem, but is it VERY ANNOYING. Happened about a dozen times in
> Sweepstakes Phone.
Your report omits some important details, but I'll make some guesses. In the
end, though, I can't really tell what might be the problem.

You are using "Windows DVK" as DVK type under Setup/Ports.
You have configured WriteLog's Sound board Mixer Control (under the
Windows Startup
menu) to take Mic audio from a sound card and send it to a sound card
with (one? or more?) radios.
You have "one device per radio" ? Or "two radios on one device"? (I am
guessing "two radios on one device")
You have configured WriteLog's Setup/Sound-board to "Echo mic"
The "radio is keyed" but I cannot guess whether the radio gets unkeyed?

If I have correctly guessed all the above, how good is my mind reading?
It appears to be an intermittent issue with the Playback sound device
configured
for Transmit audio. What kind of sound card is it?

Wayne