[WriteLog] beta WriteLog/Flex-6000 series driver

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Mon Nov 27 10:12:07 EST 2017

Hi Rich

I have a couple questions for you regarding the Flex setup. I started
using N1MM a while ago but thought I'd give Writelog another try.

I was running V12 when I quit paying for updates but last week I decided
I would renew and Pay up.

I have it setup for SO2R RTTY. Using a 6700. I have it working OK but
have a couple issues. Running AFSK how do you increase the audio output?
I'm not driving it quite hard enough and without DAX I can't figure out
how to raise it.

Secondly, if I try to do TX lockout Last one wins it quits TXing and I
have to uncheck the lockout setting to get it to TX again.

Thanks

Steve AI9T

http://www.ai9t.com

AI9T DX Cluster

Version 4 AI9T   Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7300
Version 6 AI9T-2 Telnet: dxc.ai9t.com port 7373 (CW + Skimmer)