[WriteLog] Focus Lost After Save (while recording)

Ned Swartz nosatisfaction at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 27 13:45:08 EST 2017

I ran 12.21 on a Windows 7 Pro box in CQWW unassisted.  AutoSave was set at 5.
Recording was on.  Entry window focus was lost regularly after an auto or manual
save but not every time.  When the loss of focus became more frequent, after 50
or 100 Qs, I unchecked sound board recording.

Interestingly, the loss of entry focus after an AutoSave continued frequently
but not all the time until I closed WriteLog completely and restarted.  I never
attempted to record audio after the initial restart of WL.

Hope this means something and helps.

Ned K1GU