[WriteLog] beta WriteLog/Flex-6000 series driver

Steve AI9T steve at ai9t.com
Tue Nov 28 06:21:50 EST 2017

Wayne

I'm just just basing the audio setting on where I have it set when I use
DAX. I run the level all the way over till it just barely touches the O
db level on the SmartSDR panel. I set DAX about 65. With WL it only goes
up to a little over -10db. I can use it there no big deal. Al long as it
works. I don't have any problem getting power out of the amp.

What about the TX lockout?

Thanks

Steve AI9T