[WriteLog] No Email Robots for ARRL 160m and ARRL 10m contests

Wayne support at writelog.com
Thu Nov 30 20:02:30 EST 2017

I have been reminded to remind WriteLog users that ARRL has now switched
over to contest log submissions exclusively by their web forms.
Effective for this month's contests, if you send a Cabrillo file by
email, you'll get a return email telling you the same thing I am saying
now: use the web form else your entry is not accepted.

The web submission form has been available for a while (I don't recall
how long.) If you haven't already switched over, you're going to like it
better, anyway.

The automated email submission tool in WriteLog is still there, but it
won't work. I can't remove it in versions already installed on your PC,
anyway.

Wayne