[WriteLog] CW Display - having issues/no signal

Wayne, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Wed Oct 4 20:27:47 EDT 2017

> I have recently changed my rig and I am not able anymore to get the CW Display
> (CW decoder) working; simply I do not get any signal there.
> [stuff deleted]
>
> WL works perfectly in RTTY (signal is routed to the MTTY window).
The routing of receiver audio to MMTTY is not related in WriteLog to the
routing of CW audio to its CW decoder.

The configuration of the audio routing for CW audio is using the Start
Menu entry, WriteLog V12 / Sound board mixer control. You describe a one
radio setup, so you can use either of its two setup modes (one device
per radio, or two radios on one device.) In either mode, its the
"Receiver Audio" selection that determines where WriteLog will get its
audio.

Another bit of magic (sorry this is so obscure--I should figure out a
better way) is that you must choose in WriteLog Setup/Ports, DVK-Type as
Sound Board in order to make the multi-pitch CW decoder work.

Wayne