[WriteLog] a couple v12 notes from last weekend

Ron Lodewyck rwlodewyck at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 10:45:45 EDT 2017

I had same thing happening with the K3 subreceiver audio going to a second
instance of MMTTY but it would display (decode) the main receiver audio as
well as the subreceiver audio. I just assumed (and this may still be the
case) that I was getting crossover from a poor sound card and/or cabling
from the K3/0 Mini headphone jack to the PC Line In.

I don't recall this ever being a problem in the past, but I can't be
certain.

If I just listen in the headphones, I do get clear separation of left Main
Receiver and right Subreceiver audio.  But I need to do more testing to
isolate the problem.

I am using Writelog version 12.21 and the K3/0 Mini connects via a Remote
Rig 1258MkII interface to a K3.

73,
Ron N6EE