[WriteLog] Need Help programming message memories

Wayne support at writelog.com
Mon Sep 4 20:37:50 EDT 2017

> >/I am trying to program a RTTY function key (or any shortcut key for that/
> >/matter) to:/
> >/a. Send a control code to the Elecraft K3 to transmit from VFO B/
> >/b. Send an exchange e.g. K9RJP 599 5 NY/
> >/c. Return transmit to VFO A/
>
> The multiple %Gnn sequences in a WriteLog's CW/SSB/RTTY memory are all
> processed at the time you press the corresponding shortcut key. There is
> no support for waiting for the message to transmit (nor part of it) and
> then insert a new rig command at that point in time.
I qualify the part of my comment that says "no support."

The WriteLog architecture has public interfaces not only for constructing
contest modules, but alsoplugging in a software component that is tied to
the necessary events you would need to accomplish what you are trying to
do.
If you are willing to learn to program C# you can follow this example:

http://github.com/w5xd/WriteLogKeyProcessor

Wayne