[WriteLog] K3S SO2V

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Sep 28 08:02:07 EDT 2017

Thanks to N6XI and Rich (callsign unknown) for responded. I wrongly
assumed that it was an Elecraft setting however actually Writelog was
causing the headphone muting issue. Rich hit the nail on the head when he
said make to sure that headphones is set to split. Somehow since setting
up SO2V a year ago it had switch back to normal. I just wish that had
checked this during the contest, although the auto muting was nice at
times too when I found a rare mult and wanted full concentration.

73,
John KK9A - W4AAA