[WriteLog] K3S SO2V

Jim Rhodes jimk0xu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 22:46:26 EDT 2017

OK, I seem to have things working tonight. One thing I found out is that I
have to have both radio ports set to YES for comm PTT and that is not
"sticky" for the second port, has to be set every time WriteLog is run. And
the headphone toggle works, it is just that the "normal" box is always
checked no matter what mode it is in.