[WriteLog] How to define default CW speed to be stored at start up, in ini file?

Craig KØCF k0cf at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 12 17:47:42 EDT 2018

I am using version 12.27C.

This has always worked, at least in versions before 12. However, in fooling around
with WriteLog –  starting and stopping it – I have discovered why it doesn’t work
for you:  the speed pot on the WinKeyer!

I found that WriteLog now sets the initial speed to the WinKeyer’s Speed control
setting. Whatever I left the Speed pot set to is what WriteLog’s speed shows when
restarting WriteLog. I don’t think it used to work that way.

73,

Craig, KØCF