[WriteLog] Contest Simulator- Only Dupes

Wayne support at writelog.com
Tue Apr 24 21:53:00 EDT 2018

> I have working- send, receive and log.  However, once a station is logged
> the simulator will not present a new call.  Therefore, all I can do is
> continuously dupe that call in the log.
>
> What is needed to get the simulator to increment to the next random call?

>From your description, I suspect the simulator is not broken but instead
the (simulated) guy you think you worked doesn't think you worked him. The
simulation expects you to sendsomething that passes for an exchange
(depends on the contest setting you have inin the CSS setup) and his EXACT
callsign.

You can confirm my diagnosis by using File/Settings and increasing the
"Activity Levels"and "Search & Pounce stations" to a higher number. It will
then "increment to the next"call a couple more times, but none of those
calling stations will quit calling you untilthey are happy with your
response.

Wayne