[WriteLog] ARRL 10 Meter ADIF prefill file

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Dec 6 07:43:53 EST 2018

It appears that the N1MM people do a great job of creating prefills for
all of the major contests. I guess that is a benefit to being the most
popular contest software. AL9A (SK) used to make awesome sweepstakes
prefills for Writelog. I have not seen many Writelog prefills since he
became a silent key in 2016.  How does one convert a N1MM prefill to
Writelog?

John KK9A - W4AAA

Craig K0CF k0cf at mchsi.com
Wed Dec 5 21:47:26 EST 2018

I have just created the ARRL 10 Meter ADIF prefill file for WriteLog and
posted
it to my club website, the Eastern Iowa DX Association home page at <
www.eidxa.org >. From the home page, click the "DX Resources" link from the
main menu at the top left side of the home page. The prefill links are at the
bottom of the "DX Resources" page. What you will download is a zip file
containing the ADIF prefill file.

The source file for this was a plain text file from the N1MM+ web site, which
was last updated on December 2, 2018.

73,
Craig, K0CF