[WriteLog] ARRL 10 Meter ADIF prefill file

Ron Dohmen ron at n0at.net
Thu Dec 6 15:23:46 EST 2018

I use the DL1JW excel script all the time to generate the ADIF prefill file.
My previous 2 or 3 years logs of the same contest builds the file for me,
using the last QSO for each station for the file.
I have used the N1MM files in the past, when I don't have the time to
generate my own.  I find the N1MM files have a lot of errors, you have to be
careful when using them.

73 de Ron N0AT