[WriteLog] callsign modifiers and SCP

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 14:14:21 EST 2018

This is a small feature request, I think.

Let's say a call is in the SCP data file, like say K1ABC. However, she's in
Canada and is using the call K1ABC/VE3 for this contest, and that variant
is not in the SCP data file.

The current behavior is that the SCP function sees the call and highlights
just K1ABC and not the /VE3. If we work again SCP will still only highlight
K1ABC and not /VE3 even though we now know K1ABC/VE3 is the call in this
contest.

Two things:

1. Would it be possible to highlight the full K1ABC/VE3 call after we work
the first time? (I believe this is already the behavior when K1ABC is not
in the SCP data file?)

2. Would it be possible to be really cool and also recognize the modifier
even on the first time?

If there is an option that controls this that I have missed, please be
gentle.

Thanks very much - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
RTTY op at W7RN