[WriteLog] RTTYRITE question

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 17:17:28 EST 2018

That is how it is supposed to work. I've been using Writelog for so long I
don't even think about it. But here's a summary:

- If you click on the first character in the call it will copy everything
from that letter up to a space or new line. This also works for exchange
elements like serial numbers and such. Note that if there is garbage after
the call or element like WK6I^*JHBG443 - you will get all of it.

- If you install Super Check Partial (SCP) database (see
http://www.supercheckpartial.com/) and enable it, Writelog will then use
SCP to highlight calls. Writelog will also highlight calls that you have
worked before in the contest. You can click anywhere in the highlighted
space to copy the call. (An SCP database can also be made from your own
logs if you prefer.)

- You can also turn on highlighting after a "DE" but few use DE anymore and
I find it better to leave it off. This is in the RTTYrite File menu.

There are ways to copy a highlighted call in the RTTYrite window using
keyboard action. Someone else will surely pop up to explain that. I don't
use them.

Hope this helps - jeff wk6i