[WriteLog] Fw: Writelog prints extra characters.

Mike Streeter wm5dx at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 21 15:27:36 EST 2018

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Mike Streeter <wm5dx at yahoo.com>To: Writelog Reflector <writelog at contesting.com>Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎February‎ ‎21‎, ‎2018‎ ‎02‎:‎00‎:‎55‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CSTSubject: Writelog prints extra characters.
 I have been using Writelog for RTTY for years. Recently a strange new  problem has started. After I send a message from  any of the F keys the Rttyrite panel will print the last two or three characters again. It shuts of the radio PTT when it should so does not send them, just prints them. For example if I hit an F key that is programmed to send my call sign it will send wm5dx (in blue)  just as it should but will follow by showing 5DX (in black) as though it is incoming text. It happens every time using either MMTTY or 2 Tone but it does not happen if I send using MMTTY stand alone rather than Writelog.I have 2 Navigator interfaces and it happens with both of them. I have uninstalled and reloaded the Writelog software and it continues to happen. It happens to any message from any F key. If I send 5NN TU it will send just that but also print TU.It makes it look like after I have sent my call I am receiving the end of my call from a station responding to my call.Radio is a K3 and OS is Windows 10 and WL is version 12.05.
Anyone have any ideas?
Thanks for reading this far,
Mike, WM5DX.