[WriteLog] Great Circle - what's the trick to saving your latitude/longitude?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jan 6 15:03:25 EST 2018

I can't seem to make my latitude/longitude "stick".  I chose Set /
Great Circle and entered the coordinates.  All is fine.  I clicked on
Setup / Save Configuration.  Restarted WriteLog, they went back to the
default 0/0.  I even tried opening a new log, same thing.

What's the secret?   I found a [GreatCircle] part in the INI file, but
it did not contain any settings for latitude/longitude.

- Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us