[WriteLog] WriteLog 12.30 is now available!
steve at n9oh.com
Mon Jul 9 13:11:53 EDT 2018
WriteLog version 12.30 is a free upgrade for anyone who has purchased the full version of WriteLog since Jul 2017. If you are running an earlier version, go here to purchase a new registration code: http://writelog.com/ordering
New in version 12.30 since 12.29:
* SDR uses ExtIO set LO at startup.
* Fix misplaced caret in Entry Window for various scenarios, including Radio/ExchangeLR
* Update to use TQSL library version 2.4
* Import/Export FT8 QSOs via ADIF and LOTW.
* RttyRite on-screen indicator of which among clones provided the current QSO info.
* Sound board mixer control is now available within WriteLog as well as the Windows Start menu.
* Make the Exchange L/R shortcut abort any programmed message in progress.
* On reading, comply with ADIF spec that <EOH> is missing if first character is <
* Convert Shift-Fkey WAV file record to WIN6 API.
* K3 rig driver optimizations for mouse wheel.
* TS-2000 rig driver optimizations for mouse wheel.
* Mouse wheel available is indicated by highlighting the edge of the Entry Window. And this feature is added to the Band Map.
* The CW cut-number update in 12.29 didn’t work. Now it does
For more information, read the help file in WriteLog.
12.30 upgrade installers are available here:
Note that everyone should execute File/Web-Update-Data-Files to get the changed email addresses for contest submission as well as updates to contest multiplier files!! The upgrade installer will not do this for you.
Steve N9OH & Wayne W5XD
More information about the WriteLog