[WriteLog] [RTTY] DRCG WW RTTY Contest this weekend

DJ3IW Götz gl-dj3iw at t-online.de
Wed Jun 6 06:44:25 EDT 2018

Hello Ed and all,

1. The rules make no distinction between ASSISTED and NON-ASSISTED.
   So the use of clusters, skimmers is up to the operators.
2. The primary source to determine the USA call area is the cty_wt.dat.
   If an USA call has an entry in this file its information is used for the
   call area multiplier (and zone for QSO points).
   If there is NO entry in the cty_wt.dat then the number in the callsign
   determines the call area.

 73 de Goetz DJ3IW