[WriteLog] WriteLog 12.29 is now available!
steve at n9oh.com
Thu Jun 21 15:20:15 EDT 2018
WriteLog version 12.29 is a free upgrade for anyone who has purchased the full version of WriteLog since Jun 2017. If you are running an earlier version, go here to purchase a new registration code:
New in version 12.29 since 12.28:
* Improvements to Icom rig drivers. Add SO2V support to IC-7600, 7610, 7800, 7850/1
* Elecraft K-3 driver fix for 2-Entry Window split operation on “main” rig.
* Add SO2V options.
* Add EntryClearUnfocused command.
* Add Entry options setup tab.
* Reorder Setup menu for consistency.
* Make CW cut-number handling consistent with documentation, and allow a different lead-zero cut number from zeros inside.
12.29 upgrade installers are available here:
Note that everyone should execute File/Web-Update-Data-Files to get the changed email addresses for contest submission as well as updates to contest multiplier files!! The upgrade installer will not do this for you.
Steve N9OH & Wayne W5XD
More information about the WriteLog