[WriteLog] Need RTTY help with version 12.23j

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:58:13 EST 2018

hi Gary - Ed's right. If I were to just give you a direction, go back to
MMTTY by itself and make sure it is working correctly in AFSK or FSK,
whichever you do. I would then suggest using MMTTY as your first RTTYrite
window, before trying anything else.

Nex, you're new to V12 of Writelog so as a first step I'd make sure you
understand how editing writelog.ini works in the new version.

Then I would do this so that you start completely from scratch:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/clearing-rttyrite/

This will make sure you don't have any previous settings hanging around to
give you COM port errors etc.

Then carefully follow the steps here to install xmmt.ocx and then MMTTY:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/xmmt-support-for-mmtty-2tone/

and

http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/mmtty-setup/

73 jeff wk6i