[WriteLog] K0PC NCCC Sprint module

support at writelog.com support at writelog.com
Wed Mar 21 10:09:04 EDT 2018

> Anyone using the K0PC module for the Thursday night NS Sprints?
>
> It installs fine, but no multipliers are defined.  It looks like I need to add
> them to namedmul.ini but no clue as to what the heading for the section should
> be.  WL v. 12.20D
>
> Any idea?
>
> Ken K6MR
This is probably happening because the NCCC-Sprint module installer
predates some changes in WriteLog's directory. The quick fix is:
Logged in with admin privilege, find the file NCCCSprint.ini in
WriteLog's Programs folder (defaults to C:\Program Files
(x86)\WriteLog\Programs"). If its in there, then you have found the
problem. Move it to C:\ProgramData\WriteLog.

(The supported way to install such modules is to use WriteLog's "Legacy
Installer" icon it puts in its Windows Start Menu. But to use it to fix
the problem would require more steps. You would have to uninstall
NCCC-SPrint first.)

Pat, K0PC has donated three of his modules to the WriteLog team and we
are (a) incorporating them in future versions of the WriteLog installer
and (b) taking over maintenance of them.

Wayne