[WriteLog] Voice message in Kenwood VGS1

Steve Forst numbnutz33 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 28 13:16:04 EDT 2018

For the first time, instead of  using .wav files for calling CQ in WPX,
I  recorded into the  Kenwood VGS1 voice recorder.    I set up the  .ini
file and macros and all  worked well except for one thing.

Writelog's auto repeat of the  F1 CQ message would  put no space between
the messages.   Just keep playing it again and again with no space
between, no matter how I tried  setting the time  with the alt-T command.

I wound up setting the Kenwood menu to do the auto repeat of the
message, but wondering if I missed something in the setup procedure?

Tnx, Steve KW3A