[WriteLog] Contest super simulator

Steve Forst numbnutz33 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 30 19:02:29 EDT 2018

Got the CSS working in hopes of polishing up my third rate CW skills for
WPX.

Only issue is that all the other stations are sending W1AW.   I can't
imagine that this is how it is supposed to work.   I call CQ, and
several stations answer me, but they are all sending "W1AW".  I tune the
band, and all stations calling CQ are W1AW. This gets old pretty fast.

Contest selected in CSS is "WPX".  I've tried changing the number of CQ
and S and P stations in the  css settings, but same result.

Tnx,  Steve KW3A