[WriteLog] Cut Numbers

Marsh KA5M marsh at ka5m.net
Mon May 21 14:19:34 EDT 2018

What WriteLog actually uses for the .ini file is stored in the registry.

You will have to edit what is in the registry.

AA5AU has an excellent step-by-step tutorial with screen shots on how to
edit the .ini settings.

https://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/writelog/version-12/#edit

See "Edit INI Option" in the tutorial and follow each step in order.

The section of the INI file you're looking for is [Cut-Numbers]

Good luck.

Marsh, KA5M