[WriteLog] call history files

Ron Lodewyck rwlodewyck at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 19:42:27 EST 2018

Cort,

I converted the Arizona Outlaws SS PH and CW history file for N1MM+ dated
August 2018 to ADI format to work with Writelog.  Find it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/az3nz3y9kp4mdc4/SSPH2018.adi?dl=0

I also added the 2016 ARRL SS PH results database which also includes
Precedence.  This may or may not be a worthwhile thing - YMMV.
This combined ADI prefill file will load 7894 calls.

GL and 73!
Ron N6EE