[WriteLog] Popular Logging Programs for CQ WW SSB

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Tue Nov 27 14:15:29 EST 2018

Most of us probably get "locked" into whatever we start with. I started using WL around '97 or '98, IIRC, because it was the best (only?)  Windows program for RTTY. Very hard to climb the learning curve _again_.

Earlier in this thread there was a link to a comparison of programs showing that WL had only around 2%, but that was for a SSB contest. I think I saw something indicating it is second among RTTY users a few months ago.

Jerry W4UK