[WriteLog] Minor bug in CQP band map

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon Oct 8 14:19:50 EDT 2018

WL 12.29G on a Win10 machine

I ran with packet this time. Something I don't normally do. Some stations,
when worked, failed to change color in the band map. Not many, but some.
Perhaps 20 or so over the weekend out of 500 stations actually worked.
After manually deleting them, they would re-appear in "new" color when I
ran across them later and hit the space bar after entering the call... or
when a packet spot got them. The bright red DUPE warning in the entry
window worked fine.

BTW, I really appreciate the lack of warning when logging a QSO that is NOT
in the contest and the QTH field doesn't match the mult list. This way I
collected QSOs for both CQP and the Oceanic contest at the same time. With
N1MM you have to jump through some hoops to log a "non valid" QSO. Here,
just log it and don't worry about the small question mark that is listed in
the log window. Great!

73, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU