[WriteLog] Missing F key function

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Fri Oct 19 19:56:38 EDT 2018

I tried attaching a jpg showing how this appears in Writelog Document
Settings, but evidently a jpg isn't allowed on this board. So here's just
the text i sent earlier. Hope this is not a dupe.

For some time now I'm missing the F4 key. No matter what I put there, it
simply doesn't work. Of course, on the left side "F4" is missing while
F2-F3 and F5-F11 are all there and those work. Same with shifted, SSB, etc.

I've looked at the ini file and deleted anything related to F4 except:
F04=Message04

At least I HOPE I'm looking at the right ini file:
C:\Users\Computer\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\writelog.ini

73, Alan  AD6E

WL 10.29G  with Win10