[WriteLog] FT8 in 2019 RTTY Roundup

Mike Seguin n1jez at burlingtontelecom.net
Mon Oct 22 14:52:31 EDT 2018

I use Virtual Serial Port Emulator to create a serial port "splitter".
My CAT interface port specified in PowerSDR (running an ANAN-100) is
'split'.

Then Writelog and WSJT-X can both access the 'split' serial port and can
get/send freq data and have PTT support.

COM 1 is setup for PowerSDR CAT. Then VSPE creates a split COM1 = COM4.
Up to 4 devices can supposedly share the port.

Writelog and WSJT-X both talk to COM4.

Works well.

Mike, N1JEZ
"A closed mouth gathers no feet"