[WriteLog] TS-890 DVK

Steve Forst numbnutz33 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 15 23:53:57 EDT 2019

Problem solved.     With no specific TS-890 choice under rig selection,
I had been using  the generic Kenwood, but found that  the rig would not
QSY when clicking on a packet spot.   Selecting TS-2000 solved that
problem, but I still had  the generic [Kenwood_Commands] in the ini
file.   When I made the rig selection and the heading in the ini file
match,  the DVK worked as expected.

Steve KW3A